Software Developer/ Engineer
Madison, WI, U.S.A
Epic Systems Corporation
Master of Computer Science
Arizona State University - 2013 - 2015
Coursework:Multimedia and Web Databases, Social Media Mining, Cloud Computing, Distributed Database Systems, Mobile Computing, Distributed Multi-processor operating systems, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Software Analysis and Design, Applied Cryptography, and Software Quality Assurance and Testing.
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering
Manav Rachna International University - 2009 - 2013
Coursework: Computer Networking, Intro to Artificial Intelligence, Programming courses for- C, C++ and Java.
Epic Systems Corporation, Madison, WI
Software Developer - Jun 2015 - Present
Innovate and develop printing server framework, and printer device and print queue management tools.
- Developing MVC based web application to support critical hospital workflows in write server downtime.
- Developing analytics framework and APIs for print jobs and printer utilization.
- Epic Print Service: Improved performance of print servers by 20% by transitioning printing framework from a FTP push based model to a self-balancing TCP pull based model.
- Added performance metrics to print service by using WDP and windows performance counters.
- Implemented web services for integration with third party print management vendors like LRS.
- Added redundancy and fault tolerance by integrating print service with BLOB storage servers, read only environments and print queue monitoring services.
- Printer Device Management: Designed, developed and released a multi-server printer deployment, management and configuration tool to reduce the need for third party tools like PrinterLogic.
- Released web services to allow customers to integrate with our new printer management tool.
- Demonstrated two-day turnaround time in two patient safety escalations.
Orion Health, Scottsdale, AZ
Software Engineering Intern - Feb 2015 - May 2015
- I worked with Node.js, React.js and D3.js for front-end development. I integrated Tableau, Apache Spark Core, Spark SQL and Elastic Search to provide analytics for health records data generated by spark jobs.
- I also worked on integrating Pentaho: Business Analytics and Data Integration, Apache Spark Core, Hive and Elastic Search to provide interactive analytics for health records data generated by spark jobs.
Software Intern - Jun 2014 - Dec 2014
- I developed and managed corporate research and development team’s website using PHP and MySQL.
- I also designed custom websites and forms for sharepoint using Sharepoint Designer and Visio.
Arizona State University
CUbiC Research Aide - Mar 2014 - Aug 2014
I got an excellent opportunity to work on a project funded by NSF I-CORPS. The Hiji Band, a traumatic brain injury detection and reporting system was my project. It was later launched as kickstarter program.
- I worked on both sensor and mobile application programming tasks. I developed Android application to receive data from compatible BLE device services. Some of the hardware I worked with were ARM Cortex M0+ microcontrollers, DSDs, accelerometers.
- I also actively participated with industrial design team to design the final product.
80% CompleteC# 80%
80% CompleteASP.NET 80%
85% CompleteJava 85%
80% CompleteT-SQL 80%
60% CompletePython 60%
75% CompleteCache 75%
90% CompleteHTML and CSS 90%
750% CompleteVisio 75%
35% CompleteMedia(Audio/Video/Photo) Editing 35%
Virtual Reality is one area I recently got interested in. I attended couple of VR meetups in Madison area. I learnt about development processes, considerations, scope and research. I am planning to get an Oculus Rift development kit soon.
With couple of courses geared towards data science, I got good understading of this domain. I am exploring options for application of predictive analysis in various domains.
I've a passion for fitness. I believe it's a lifestyle. It helps me staying consistent in all fields of life.
SEND ME A MESSAGE